Monday, April 11, 2011

04.09.2011

Oh my goodness!  We had our friends, Jaq and Chris, and their kids, Bridger and Gracelynn, out for supper tonight.  We had an awesome time visiting with Jaq and Chris, but the true highlight of the evening was getting to watch Bridger and Jeffrey wrestle.  The boys loved being the center of attention.  Bridger is a ham and kept pumping himself up like The Hulk...or Ironman...or Wolverine.  At one point, Jeffrey told Bridger he was Iceman and threw some "ice" at him and made a "exchhh" sound and Bridger was right on the ball and caught it on his chest, froze, and fell to the floor.  It was like they had rehearsed it over and over to get it just right.  I'd upload the video, but it wound up being four minutes long...I just couldn't stop.

2 comments:

  1. Now that would have been entertaining! I can guarantee you would never get wrestling out of my girls! You know me, I would probably been telling them no wrestling or someone's going to get hurt! :P

    I love the black and white w/ the black haze on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...look at the muscles in Jeff's arms. His arms are just like Tylers. He's going to be a very strong man some day!!

    ReplyDelete