Tuesday, March 5, 2013

64:365

 March 4, 2013 - Jeffrey has been asking for a pair of cowboy boots for at least two weeks now.  He is worrying that if he doesn't keep bugging us to get some, he might not have them in time for branding (which is normally around the first of June).  Well, Jeffrey got to go to Miles City with Papa for a bull sale and they stopped and bought some new Wranglers and some new cowboy boots.  Jeffrey was one EXCITED boy!

I tried taking a picture of them and couldn't get my light right at all.  I was on manual the entire time and tried several different white balances and ISO shots, but I don't love how any of them turned out.  I decided I'm going to try again tomorrow with some sunlight coming in the window versus only house lighting at 10:00 at night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment