Wednesday, June 1, 2011

05.27.2011


Today was the last day of school, which I also consider the first day of summer.  Tyler and I originally planned to have a "Last Day of School" party down at the river.  However, as most of you know, or are experiencing for yourself, much of North Dakota is flooding and the Yellowstone is no exception.  I had already invited at least 40 people to the party so there was no way I was going to cancel so we simply moved it to our house.  The afternoon weather was okay, and the big kids played baseball against the little kids.  The evening was cruddy, it was super windy and cool, but everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.  I feel like I had so many people out and that there was so much going on that I didn't really get to have a decent conversation with anyone or take any pictures of the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment