Thursday, June 2, 2011

06.01.2011


The kids have been horrible about letting me taking pictures of them.  They run away from the camera, put their hands in front of their faces, and turn their backs as soon as they see me with my camera up to my eye. 

At the zoo today, Grammy Robyn bought the kids tickets to ride the carousel.  After the ride, I asked the kids if they would take a picture with Grammy as a thank you.  They wildly and readily agreed.  I was shocked. 

The first meltdown happened when Abby and Jeffrey were faster at getting a spot next to Grammy on the rocks.  Macy (long past her nap time) got ticked off and threw a fit.  She promptly removed herself from the picture.  After Macy calmed down and sat on the other side of Grammy, Abby got up and started looking at some birds.  When Abby got back, Jeffrey got distracted and started watching the train. 

Needless to say, we didn't get a picture of Grammy with the kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment