Monday, June 27, 2011

06.27.2011

You are not going to believe what I did.  Today, when I was getting out my card reader, I realized that my CF card was still in it.  You know what that means, don't you?  The pictures I took today are lost.  I didn't have a card in my camera when I took them. 

In the sense of staying positive, I should be proud of myself for trusting my judgement enough not to check the first image before shooting the next one (or 20) on manual mode.  In the sense of being negative, I was so excited to upload the images because the kids were being so cute and I thought I had great angles. 

The images were of two kids who had been best friends all day long (Macy and Jeffrey).  They played together, helped eachother, and worked together.  It was a great day.  They were soaking wet from watering trees (and everything else in the yard) so I had them take their clothes off outside before going inside to take a shower.  Well, instead of going inside to take a shower, they played on the swingset...absolutely nakey.  Maybe I can have them recreate the scene tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment