Monday, January 10, 2011

01.06.2011


Tyler gave me Tex as a wedding present on the day before we were married.  That means he is nearly seven years old.  Tex has always been a very crazy dog, who kept the "puppy" in him a little longer than we though.  This picture made me really see how old he is starting to look, though. 

(I put it in black and white because I got a new camera - a 7D just like my mom's!!! - and had a hard time adjusting the snow to not look blue.  I was sick this day and the kids were fishing down at the ice house with Tyler so I snapped a few pictures on my way in from the Tahoe.  I didn't fiddle around with the settings much, but still, the snow was blue in most of them.  I'm trying to shoot on all manual.  I'm sure if I would have just put the camera on auto it would have been okay, but I didn't.  After I took these pictures, I took a nap and didn't take another picture.  I'm glad Tex made the project, though.  Man, I love that dog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment