Wednesday, January 12, 2011

01.11.2011


Shelly gave me the idea for today's picture.  She said, "You need to take a picture of the hill by Cartwright to show everyone.  They can see what the roads look like when they aren't so bad."  She's right.  This road has been much worse and is probably as good as it is going to get for the rest of winter.  Gotta love ND!

--On a side note, I was so excited when I took this picture because I really got some pink from the sunset to show through in the sky.  I don't notice it as much on my computer screen, but hopefully you do.--

3 comments:

  1. I have to say that I don't miss that at all!! Keep up the good work Brandy! I suppose if I told you that I left the beach this afternoon because it was cold you wouldn't feel very sorry for me now would you? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! thats amazing!! I can't wait until summer and the roads are completely clear!!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete