Tuesday, January 18, 2011

01.17.2011


Tyler had the day off work yesterday and decided that his day would be best spent at the ice house.  No surprise there.  He took the kids down after lunch at Dale and Elaine's and they all had a nap and then enjoyed fishing.  Tyler texting me one picture of Macy loving up on him and asked if I was jealous.  Definitely.  He later showed me a picture of the kids in their shirts, boots, underwear, and stocking caps outside playing.  I guess they got too warm inside the fish house.  Jeff and Macy called me after school to see if I could come down and fish for awhile.  How could I say no?  This is nearly my only picture for the day, but I love it.  They sure love their Daddy and have a nice way of saying thanks for spending the day together.

No comments:

Post a Comment