Tuesday, January 25, 2011

01.24.2011


I asked Macy to pose for me for some pictures so that I could practice using different settings on my camera.  I struggle with taking inside pictures in my house because I have red, dark brown, and a golden wheat color for walls.  Often the red seems to reflect too much and make everything too dark and the golden wheat color makes everything look green.  As I was looking at some pictures that I had taken to see what the colors looked like, Macy sat in this position and I snapped a quick picture.  It's my favorite.  I was lucky to have the camera on the right setting as this is SOOC.

1 comment:

  1. NICE!! Her eyes look so green in this shot. (At least on my computer they do). You got the catchlight in her eyes and everything. Give her a kiss from me!

    ReplyDelete