Monday, January 24, 2011

01.23.2011

There were so many cute pictures to pick from for today.  Jeffrey, Macy, and I spent most of the afternoon shoveling out Dale and Elaine's walkway, deck, and back door while Tyler worked on feeding calves and moving snow around by the corrals.  I was in and out of shoveling and checking the score of the Bears vs Packers game towards the end of the afternoon.  When that was all done, the kids and I went to take pictures down by the calves with Tyler.  There were hundreds of turkeys enjoying the grain and straw that Tyler put out for the calves.  We tried taking a self-timer family picture, but I ruined everyone by looking crazy.  I need to read the manual so that I can figure out how to give myself more than 2 seconds to run into the picture!  :)  So, this was my favorite picture.  Jeffrey and his real smile.  He loves helping feed the calves and works just as hard as his Daddy does while doing so.  Just after this picture I took a video of him telling me exactly what the order is for grain, hay, and water. 

1 comment: