Thursday, January 27, 2011

01.26.2011


I sold my camera to my friend Shelly and her family.  Although I loved that camera, I had outgrown it.  I wanted to be able to do more with it.  I'm happy to have sold it to Shelly because I am really excited to teacher her girls how to take pictures.  I've always let Emily and Grace take my camera to take pictures because of their interest so I can already see us taking nature walks this summer and taking pictures along the way.  I am by no means an expert, but teaching them will really force me to learn and understand all that has to do with taking great photos.

Oh ya, and now that Shelly has my camera, she wants to start a photo a day project.  She's trying to think of a name for the blog.  Something like "Life is Good, Jr.'s Friend."  Any clever ideas for her???

1 comment: