Wednesday, February 2, 2011

02.01.2011

 I stopped several times on the way to school this morning to photograph the sun dogs.  They were amazing!  I honestly have never seen anything like them before.  The rainbows were fantastic, huge and so close, on both sides of the sun.  Jeffrey kept asking me, "Are you stopping again?"  I only wish it wasn't -25 degrees so that I could have spent some time playing with shadows in front of the sun and getting the sun dogs in the picture too.  I had so many cool pictures today, it was hard to pick just one.  I chose this one because it really shows the size and how close they were. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice capture. It does look really close. Did you see the photos of the sundogs that I took last week? I also got a photo of a halo. I had dad stand in front of the sun to capture that.

    ReplyDelete