Monday, February 7, 2011

02.04.2011


One of the reasons that I justified getting my new camera was because of all the time I spent in the gym.  I couldn't get quality photos in there.  I tried all different ISOs and speeds and white balances, and nothing worked to my satisfaction.  I figured that in the next few years I'd really want to take good photos in the gyms, because in a blink of an eye, these will be my own kids, not just my students.  So, I bought my new camera and I LOVE it.  I mean, look at this picture.  It's not yellow and I stopped the action!  It's clear and it's awesome.  Right now, I take pictures of my students and email them to their parents.  The kids love looking at their pictures and their parents love getting my emails.  I love the practice and satisfaction of taking a good photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment