Wednesday, March 9, 2011

03.07.2011


One of my bucket list items is to do more crafts with my kids.  In an attempt to do this, I took Jeffrey and Macy to the store and let them each pick out a wood project to paint.  They both chose bird houses.  I bought paints and glitter pens, took the kids home, and they went to work.  (This was last July.)  The kids left the glitter pens in a cup next to the bird houses and throughout the winter you will find one of them working on adding more color to their little houses.  Jeffrey just told me a few days ago that he really wants to nail the bird house to the tree so that a mama bird will build a nest and have babies in the house. 

3 comments:

  1. Nice photo. I love the colors. Did you post-process to get this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad that I have no idea what you two are talking about with post-process or SOOC. I am auto setting all the way. :(

    I love these bird houses. I think that when you decide to do a craft you should buy enough for my kids, I will pay you back, and then I'll drop the girls off and you can do it with them. Then you can bring them home and I'll have supper made, ok? :)

    ReplyDelete