Wednesday, March 16, 2011

03.15.2011


I thought about using this as my picture today and saying, "Isn't it nice that even when they are old and male they are still willing to help clean up the hall after a pot luck?"  since Shelly used a picture of Macy cleaning up and mentioning that it is nice when kids are young and still want to work.  But I decided not to.

Instead...My picture of the day is a very rare photo.  I believe that there are only two other of these in existance.  It's a picture of my and my BFF!


3 comments:

  1. And you both look so cute. Very nice. You will have to give the camera to the kids more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh says he's never helping you mop again! LOL!

    LOVE the pic of US!! YAY!! :D

    Miss you,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it also...but I can't help but want to learn how to use PhotoShop to get ride of the person in the background. Once I notices it, it has been very distratcting to me.

    I miss you, too! I hope you are having a blast in Rapid!

    ReplyDelete