Friday, March 18, 2011

03.16.2011

There is no picture for today.  It's not that I didn't take two, because I did.  The first was of a picture of me in Cancun when I was 21.  I keep it on my mirror as inspiration to lose weight and a remembrance of being thin.  (Funny that I really didn't think I was thin then!)  Then, I decided against showing the world my body in a bikini and decided to take a picture of Tyler's graduation presents from Jeffrey and Macy instead.  Well, they have been deleted because I let Jeffrey use the camera yesterday and I still haven't figured out how to get all my settings back to the right place. March 17th's picture will show you why he got to use the camera, though.  :)

03.22.2011:  Updated, I retook the photo that I took on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment