Tuesday, March 15, 2011

03.13.2011


We have so much snow; it is by far the most snow fallen in a winter since I've move here.  This picture is behind the shop next to our house.  You can see how high it is piled...in places it is taller than Jeffrey!  Tyler dug out a fort with a couple tunnels today for the kids.  The love crawling in and out of the different entrances and exits and were both so excited that Daddy dug a tunnel out the top like Uncle Derek always does. 

Jeffrey remembered having a snow ball fight last year with Papa Dale and Papa Jeff.  Jeffrey is busy digging a hole to sit in with a snow wall to hide behind, just like Tyler had made him last year.  Macy is busy throwing snowballs at Tyler and then running in to hide in the fort.  Tyler and Tex are taking a break from all the digging.  It's a lot of work to dig out wet snow!

I rode the snowmobile a little while they were playing, just to see if I could get used to riding.  I just don't think I'm going to be a fan.  I wanted to drive faster, but I started to panic once I hit 15 mph.  Macy won't even ride with me because I go too slowly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment