Monday, March 14, 2011

03.10.2011

Jeffrey's cow, TuTu, had her calf yesterday.  Today, Jeffrey and Macy insisted that we all had to go and check on the calfy.  What I love about my kids is that Macy is all about petting and being a little mother hen to the calf.  "It's okay, calfy.  I'm just going to pet you now.  Oh, do you want your mama?"  While Jeffrey, on the other hand, is all about the work that goes into calfing.  He would much rather feed the cows, fill the water, and check on the calves than even think about getting close enough to pet the calf. 

2 comments:

  1. You know their differences so well. They are lucky to have you as a mama!! I love this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lucky to be their mama. I also love how Macy looks like a 1980's workout queen. :)

    ReplyDelete